Our unique and versatile approach to solving problems, combined with our extensive experience in the development and deployment of new technologies and techniques ensures innovative access and safety solutions are applied in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Tasman Rope Access are always looking at ways to reduce risk through innovation and technology for our valued clients. Drone solutions specialises in the inspection and modelling of assets using high-resolution imagery, photogrammetry, and laser scanning. We utilise a range of tooling from advanced remote aircraft, robotic crawler telescopic cameras, and tethered systems to obtain the data to meet our client’s needs. The importance of converting the data to a report is critical, that is why we work with the best in the industry.
- CASA Approved Operators
- Wind Turbine Inspection
- Mechanical Inspection
- Mapping & Surveying
- Thermal Imaging – High Voltage
- Optical Gas Surveying
Let Us Manage The Risk
Tension Netting Solutions is innovative access and fall protection system in one and can be quickly erected and dismantled in areas where access would otherwise be limited to large and bulky scaffolding systems. Tension Netting is a commercially advantageous solution for industries that require a decrease in downtime and increases in productivity. Benefits include:
- Cost-effective when compared to scaffolding.
- Reduced man-hours due to rapid installation time of Tension Netting system.
- Highly portable, with minimum storage and transport requirements.
- Lightweight components, limiting stress and additional loading to structures including wind loading.
- Modular system, fitting even the most bespoke spaces.
- These nets are 4 times the strength of polypropylene nets manufactured for fall arrest purposes.
- Used as a containment system for debris.
- Safety Netting
V Deck solutions have a proven track record by continually providing cost savings across all areas due to the following benefits:
- Reducing labour costs and requirements for safety boats
- Reduces exposure to Work at Heights
- Reducing the load on the structure and improving the efficiency of access to below wharf decks, pipe racks, or helidecks.
- Reduces manual handling, mobilisation, and demobilisation costs
- Reducing Transport and logistic costs and storage of products on site.
- Minimising wind load on structure & assets.
- Improves quality of coating and extends the life of assets.
- Reduces cost of coating application
- Reduces dropped Objects Risk
- Takes heavier loads and has higher in-built safety factor