Tasman Rope Access Pty Ltd (TRA) is an Australian-owned and operated Company that specialises in providing rope access services in mining and construction in the mining sector. TRA prides itself on providing quality fixed plant maintenance and installation services and aims to be industry leaders in rope access shutdown maintenance.
Tasman has continuous work available across various sites for major clients and we are seeking suitably qualified people to fill the following vacancies:
- Rope Access Mechanical Fitters;
- Rope Access Boilermaker Welders;
- IRATA Level 3; and
- Rope Access Painter Blasters.
About the roles:
- Various opportunities – FIFO (WA) or Local (WA);
- Must be available to undertake site-specific training assessments and commence immediately;
- Opportunity to gain exposure and experience on key projects; and
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Experience in the resource sector desirable;
- Hold a High-Risk Work License is desirable;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate where relevant;
- IRATA qualification;
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate for IRATA Level 3;
- Hold a current Nationally Accredited Working in Confined Spaces and Working at Heights;
- Hold a current Nationally Accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card);
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale maintenance or construction projects within the resources industry; and
- Ability to pass a project-specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
Tasman is an equal opportunity Company and encourages women and people with diverse backgrounds to apply, particularly persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION:
If you’re interested in a career with Tasman Rope Access. Please fill in the required sections below to register your interest with us.