Experienced in providing maintenance and installation services across the marine sector, Tasman Rope Access can provide highly skilled specialists and technicians to plan, manage and execute a wide range of projects, breakdowns and preventative maintenance tasks.
Due to the nature of marine environments, Tasman Rope Access is always reaching out to our global partners to look for innovative solutions to reduce the operation cost. This unique and versatile approach to solving problems, combined with our extensive experience in the development and deployment of new technologies and techniques ensures innovative access and safety solutions for our clients.
Our Marine Capabilities
Tasman Rope Access has wide ranging experiencing in providing maintenance and installation services across the marine sector within jetties, wharfs and ships.
Tasman Rope Access can perform:
- Commission of the slip hook systems;
- Fault finding and repair (i.e. loose conduit, broken hinges etc.);
- Hook release systems, winches & lighting;
- Inspection and replacement of clamps and securing of grid mesh;
- Inspection, replacement and tightening of structural components;
- Installation of new studs on dolphin fenders;
- Replacement of rubber fender brows;
- Removal, repair and replacement of the dolphin cones
- Weld repairs and replacement of damaged support structures; and
- Welding, fabrication and repairs to existing studs on dolphin fenders.
- Navigational lighting faults and repairs; and
- Removal of chains and components, rigging and removal of the dolphin cone, repair works and the installation of replacement cones;
- Replacement and tightening of fender chains, lugs and tensioners;
- Replacement of snapped fender chains, slides, pads and mounting hardware;
We have the skills to offer tailor-made, precise maintenance solutions on a wide variety of Rope Access projects across Australia.
Our unique and versatile approach to solving problems, combined with our extensive experience in the development and deployment of new technologies and techniques ensures innovative access and safety solutions are applied in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Inspection & Reporting
Tasman Rope Access pride itself on delivering comprehensive inspections and reporting solutions to our clients to ensure the longevity of the lifecycle of critical assets.
We understand that regular preventative maintenance is imperative to the integrity and longevity of your electrical systems and plant.
Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
Tasman Rope Access established a Non-Destructive Testing department in 2015. NDT is the safe examination of materials and assets in a method that does not damage plants or equipment.
Blasting and Painting
Tasman Rope Access specialises in blasting and painting protective coatings to provide our customers with continuous surface protective solutions over the complete life cycle of an asset from engineering through to operations and maintenance.
At Tasman Rope Access, we understand the importance of asset management and the expectations our clients have towards getting the most out of their assets. The mining, construction, commercial, and oil and gas industries are highly dependent on the state of their physical assets. As industry progress continues the quality of your assets must meet rising demands to ensure asset reliability.