We understand that regular preventative maintenance is imperative to the integrity and longevity of your electrical systems and plant. The electrical division can apply learnings and initiatives gained from extensive years of experience across multiple industry sectors. Teamed with our stringent quality assurance systems continually monitoring and assessing procedures, work methods, equipment, and personnel we prioritise safety, skill, and excellence.
Working closely with our clients to foster strong and ongoing relationships and taking the time to understand their unique needs, we tailor-make solutions and strategies to maximise efficiency and identify any issues before they become large and costly problems.
Our dedicated team of qualified professional technicians has built a reputation for reliability and quality workmanship, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget, and to exact specifications.
Our zero-harm culture and commitment to excellence ensure quality provision of planned and unplanned reactive maintenance to all operational facilities including electrical and instrumentation support, maintenance, and shutdowns.
Our diverse range of electrical services includes:
- Cable Jointing/Terminations
- Design and construct capabilities
- Electrical and instrumentation installations for new projects
- Electrical and instrumentation upgrades
- Fault Finding
- High Voltage Switching
- Power Logging and Data Analysing
- Project Management
- Provision of Labour-Hire and Backfill Technicians
- Shutdown maintenance
- Test and Tag
- Weightometer and Belt Calibration Services.
- Complete Earthing Systems.
- Power Pole Works.
- 90mm to 300mm holes.
- Easy to move site to site; and
- Earth Testing