With extensive field experience and expertise our operational team can proactively plan, develop and execute preventative maintenance strategies to maximise budget and save on repair costs through regular inspections, analysis and timely repairs.
Tasman Rope Access Specialise in turnkey maintenance and inspection work across the green energy sector. Our highly experienced multi trade teams IRATA qualified access technicians ensure maximum safety and productivity is achieved by providing clients continuous efficiencies and cost savings across all projects.
Our Renewables Capabilities
Our Renewable team are multi-disciplined and can perform a wide range of task:
- Wind Vortex generator upgrades
- Repairs to Tips, Blades Structural damage repairs
- General maintenance of turbines
- Surface protection, corrosion resistant’s coatings and NACE inspectors
- Inspection using Rope Access or Drones
Our clients rely on us to deliver our renewable energy in a safe and efficient manner as describe in the below testimonial
“Tasman Rope Access as always are above and beyond what is required. Safety management as always is top of class.
- No issues with hazards and always scope areas well before entry.
- Very good communications during the Project.
- Leaders were very good active and involved with the team and within the Project team
- High quality tradesman and very professional overall. As always very good quality work and at the level expected of tradespersons on this site.
- Tasman took on extra work and completed all work within the required timeframe.
- Very good management within team even when there were no shows the leaders did not get flustered and still completed all works required.“
– Project Co-ordinator –
We have the skills to offer tailor-made, precise maintenance solutions on a wide variety of Rope Access projects across Australia.
Our unique and versatile approach to solving problems, combined with our extensive experience in the development and deployment of new technologies and techniques ensures innovative access and safety solutions are applied in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Inspection & Reporting
Tasman Rope Access pride itself on delivering comprehensive inspections and reporting solutions to our clients to ensure the longevity of the lifecycle of critical assets.
We understand that regular preventative maintenance is imperative to the integrity and longevity of your electrical systems and plant.
Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
Tasman Rope Access established a Non-Destructive Testing department in 2015. NDT is the safe examination of materials and assets in a method that does not damage plants or equipment.
Blasting and Painting
Tasman Rope Access specialises in blasting and painting protective coatings to provide our customers with continuous surface protective solutions over the complete life cycle of an asset from engineering through to operations and maintenance.
At Tasman Rope Access, we understand the importance of asset management and the expectations our clients have towards getting the most out of their assets. The mining, construction, commercial, and oil and gas industries are highly dependent on the state of their physical assets. As industry progress continues the quality of your assets must meet rising demands to ensure asset reliability.